JAKSA SOLENOID VALVES NEWS
JAKSA SOLENOID VALVES IN THE STRUGGLE WITH COVID-19
We take it as a great success that three Slovenian enterprises developed respirators for medical treatment of COVID-19. They applied our solenoid valves as the key components of the product successfully. All the three respirators undergone a trial effectively which proved the quality of our solenoid valves once more.
TOTAL ISOLATION (DRY PILOT) AIR OPERATED VALVE DL18NOpa
• Remotely mounted pilot valve
• Main valve is air operated
• High flow capacity
• Operating pressure 0 - 6 bar
TOTAL ISOLATION (DRY PILOT) HIGH PRESSURE SOLENOID VALVE XDL2N
• Completely dry pilot
• All wetted parts in AISI 316L stainless steel
• Operating pressure 0 - 15 bar
• Higher pressure variants on request
SOLENOID FOR EXTREME UNDERWATER SERVICE
• Designed to withstand long-term hydrostatic pressure up to 50 bar
• IP68 rating
• Lightweight and compact size
• Can be mounted on most of JAKSA solenoid valves
• 3 m cable
• 24 V DC, 6 W; other variants available on demand
JAKSA explosionproof solenoids are available with service temperature range extended to -40°C.
Tehnical data and ordering >
JAKSA Solenoid Valves is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
JAKŠA XD1N direct acting solenoid valve reliably handles working pressure up to 700 or 1000 bar. Suitable for all fluids and any high pressure application.
Tehnical data and ordering >
New JAKŠA cryogenic solenoid valves sizes 1", 6/4" and 2". Very sturdy pilot-operated piston design with PTFE seals, suitable for all cryogenic applications.
Also new: extended coil stem for maximum endurance now available on all JAKŠA cryogenic valves from 1/2" to 2". Stem extension places the solenoid coil away from valve body and pipeline and reduces the harmful effect of low temperature stress and frost build up.
HIGH PRESSURE NORMALI OPEN (NO) SOLENOID VALVE MODEL D22NNO
• Orifice size 1 mm
• Operating pressure from 0 to 400 bar
SOLENOID VALVE FOR AGGRESSIVE FLUIDS WITH TOTAL PILOT ISOLATION AND PTFE BODY MODEL DL2T
• Orifice size 2 mm
• Hose connection suitable for 3 mm silicone or similar hose
NOW AVAILABLE: 2-WAY PILOT OPERATED PISTON VALVE WITH G1/4 PORTS
• Orifice size 5 mm
• Model BS2
• For pressures up to 200 bar
SOLENOID VALVE FOR CRYOGENIC SERVICE MODEL B27c
• G1/2 ports
• 10 mm seat diameter
• For pressures up to 20 bar
SMALL HIGH PRESSURE SOLENOID VALVES MODELS XD21 AND XD21N
• Seat diameters 0.5 or 0.7 mm
• G1/8 ports
• Suitable for pressures up to 150 or 200 bar
NOW AVAILABLE: JAKSA PINCH VALVE MODEL DLC6
• Designed for turbulence-free, smooth shutoff of gases and liquids
• No valve parts in contact with fluid - only tubing.
• Suitable for use with laboratory and medicine equipment, and in food processing industry
PRESENTING NEW DL4T TOTAL ISOLATION TYPE VALVE FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
• All wetted parts are made of PTFE to ensure maximum chemical resistance
NEW SIMPLE AXIAL SOLENOID VALVE FOR AIR RELEASE ON AIR COMPRESSORS AND OTHER APPLICATIONS
Technical data and ordering >
NOW SHIPPING: NEW SOLENOID VALVE FOR CRYOGENIC SERVICE
• Model B27c
• G3/4 ports
• DN 18 mm