2/2 PULSE SOLENOID VALVES
1" - 6/4"
Pulse (or shock) valves are used both in dust clean blowing systems for pulse bag filters, and in boiler soot removal systems.
The main characteristics of pulse valves are large flow capacity and extremely short opening time (around 5 ms).
These result in powerful sonic shock wave which efficiently removes dust particles (bag filters) or sediments in boiler tubes.
Our valves are designed for long and reliable operation with minimum maintenance.
- Internal parts: brass, stainless steel
- Seals: NBR
- Fluid temperature: -10°C to +85°C
- Ambient temperature: max +55°C
- Viscosity: max 21 mm2/s
- Response times: opening 5 ms; closing 100 ms
- Voltage: 230, 115, 48, 24 V AC; 24, 12 V DC
- Duty cycle: continuous (ED100%)
- Cycling rate: 10 - 100 cycles/min
- Electrical protection: IP65 (with plug to ISO 6952 / ISO 4400)
Long term use in humid environment requires the use of sealing sets.
Closed when de-energised (NC)
|| Orifice size
(water at 1bar)
| Differential pressure
| Coil type
|| Order code
(click for details)
- EEx me II explosionproof coils
- NPT ports
- Other versions on request.