2/2 AIR OPERATED VALVES
1/2" - 2"
1. AIR-OPERATED HIGH PRESSURE VALVES - max 400 bar
- Valve is controlled by compressed air acting on piston in
- Valve is shut by the spring force.
- When pilot pressure is applied the valve opens. When pilot fluid is shut off the
valve also shuts. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
Technical data and ordering info
2. DIAPHRAGM VALVES, SIZES 1" - 2"
- Valve is controlled by pilot fluid (air, water) acting on the diaphragm which
separates it from the main fluid.
- In its basic position, the valve is held open by means of spring force.
- When pilot fluid is applied the valve closes. Valve opens when the coil is
energised and shuts off the pilot fluid. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
- equired pilot pressure is 1 bar over the main fluid pressure,
however, it must not exceed 8 bar.
- Ports (click the link for complete specifications):
- Differential pressure: 0 - 6 bar
- Pilot pressure: max 8 bar
- Body: brass
- Internal parts: brass, stainless steel
- Seals: NBR, EPDM
- Fluid temperature: min -10°C; max +75°C
- Ambient temperature: max +55°C
- Viscosity: max 21 mm2/s
- Response time: 10 - 20 ms
- Voltage: 230, 115, 48, 24 V AC; 24, 12 V DC
- Duty cycle: continuous (ED100%)
- Cycling rate: 10 - 100 cycles/min
- Electrical protection: IP65 (with plug to ISO 4400)
Long term use in humid environment requires the use of sealing sets.
- explosionproof solenoids also available
top of page