2/2 AIR OPERATED VALVES
1. PISTON VALVES, SIZES 1/2" - 2"
- Valve is controlled by pilot fluid (air, water) acting on piston in
the cylinder. We recommend using JAKSA 3-way control valve for
pilot fluid shut-off. Various pneumatic control devices can also be
- Valve is shut by the spring force.
- When pilot pressure is applied (e.g. by activating the 3-way
control valve) the valve opens. When pilot fluid is shut-off the
valve also shuts. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
- We recommend using (oiled) air as pilot fluid. Water can also be
used, but this may decrease valve lifetime due to potential
impurities in water or calcium deposits on moving parts.
- Required pilot pressure depends on main fluid pressure, but in must
not exceed 10 bar.
Technical data and ordering
2. DIAPHRAGM VALVES, SIZES 1" - 2"
- Valve is controlled by pilot fluid (air, water) acting on the diaphragm which
separates it from the main fluid.
- In its basic position, the valve is held open by means of spring force.
- When pilot fluid is applied the valve closes. Valve opens when the coil is
energised and shuts off the pilot fluid. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
- equired pilot pressure is 1 bar over the main fluid pressure,
however, it must not exceed 8 bar.
- Ports (click the link for complete specifications):
- Differential pressure: 0 - 6 bar
- Pilot pressure: max 8 bar
- Body: brass
- Internal parts: brass, stainless steel
- Seals: NBR, EPDM
- Fluid temperature: min -10°C; max +75°C
- Ambient temperature: max +55°C
- Viscosity: max 21 mm2/s
- Response time: 10 - 20 ms
- Voltage: 230, 115, 48, 24 V AC; 24, 12 V DC
- Duty cycle: continuous (ED100%)
- Cycling rate: 10 - 100 cycles/min
- Electrical protection: IP65 (with plug to ISO 4400)
Long term use in humid environment requires the use of sealing sets.
- explosionproof solenoids also available
top of page